Monday, May 30, 2011

Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion

For several years now, I have been facing difficulties in finding the lotion that will satisfy my legs. Yes, correct, for my legs and not my feet. I have tried so many different brands - cheap, expensive, branded, not branded...and somehow, my legs always get itchy. It's weird that this is the only sensitive part of my body when it comes to using moisturizers. You can even raid my vanity closet and you'll see several bottles of lotions there due to my continuous trials. The thing is, if I don't put lotion on my legs, it then gets too dry, resulting to an even itchier state! Aaaarrrghhhh. So there goes my dilemma. Damned if I do, more damned if I don't.

Until I came across Burt's Bees at The Gardens, Lower Ground. I actually didn't bother much about the brand before but I got a voucher for free lip balm so I went there with my baby on the stroller. I'd say I am quite attracted with the natural look of the shop, the products, the packaging and all. So I went around and checked out the products, which all smell nice by the way. And the Baby Bee is just sooo cute and clever. 
Anyway, the sales staff sampled some of the moisturizers on my skin and I got captivated by the Peppermint Foot Lotion. It smells nice and it's cooling to the skin. I asked if it would be okay to use it on my legs as well and she said yes. So I did that night.

And...voila! It was so liberating to finally not itch on my legs! Not only does it smell nice but the Peppermint Lotion was really soothing. Plus the toothpaste-like texture really makes it nice to spread on the skin. It's not watery like most body/foot lotion products. It comes in a soft-squeeze tube so it's light and travel-friendly as well. It would be nice, though, if they have a smaller size available. 

Hoorah! My legs don't itch anymoh!

Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion description:
The perfect treat for tired feel, this all-natural formula combines pure peppermint oil, parsley leaf oil, and menthol to soothe and calm tired feet. Sunflower, wheat germ, and coconut oils deeply moisturize, while emollient beeswax and vitamin E soften rough calluses and heels. It's the perfect pampering spa treatment for the feet. Go ahead, you deserve it.
RM50, The Gardens, LG

No comments:

Post a Comment