Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I love my Braun Buffel bag

I still remember when I bought my first Braun Buffel bag just last month---NORIN in copper. I love the feel and smell of the leather, the long straps and the additional body sling strap. The sling strap is just soooo convenient when I need to carry my baby while walking. It makes it easier to take out stuff from my bag without struggling. Quite a smart embellishment to this design. And the metallic color is just adorable. It goes well with any dress or shirt color and it matches my beloved copper shoes. I am kinda lazy to keep changing bags for work just to match my entire getup so I really love my BB Norin bag. It was really worth its price of RM1179.

Outside there is a mini purse where you can actually put your Touch N' Go card, haha! Or your coins if you don't like digging into your wallet just for small change.

I was also very happy with the sales girl who assisted me at Braun Buffel, The Gardens. She was quite informative and told me about the current promo of HSBC & The Gardens wherein I get this free reusable bag for a minimum purchase of RM300. Plus I also got entitled to a free membership on TGC (The Gardens Club) since my purchase was worth more than RM1000. Normally, I think you need to pay RM200 to be a member of TGC. I also got the free membership of D Guild, this is Braun Buffel's own membership club. You get entitled to all-year discount and a higher discount on your birthday month. Well, what do you know, I got a lot of other stuff from my purchase of 1 BB bag! Now I'm waiting for my birthday month, which is very soon, and maybe grab another item. Probably a wallet and other leather accessories for my husband on Father's Day.

If you are interested to see more of Braun Buffel collections, you can visit their website http://www.braunbuffel-asiapac.com/collections.html

Better yet, you can check out their boutiques. I highly recommend The Gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment